Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Building Department

  1. Building Permit Application

    A building permit is an official approval issued by the Village of Elwood that allows you or your contractor to proceed with... More…

Code Enforcement

  1. Code Enforcement Complaint Form

    Please submit any complaints for area Code Enforcement violations through use of this form.

Community Development

  1. Business License Application

    The Village of Elwood requires all businesses to hold a current license for each location within the Village of Elwood. Application of... More…

  2. Contractor Registration Application

    The Village of Elwood requires all contractors and sub-contractors to be registered. Contractor registration requires a payment of the... More…

  3. Solicitors Permit Application

    All persons conducting door-to-door sales or solicitation within the Village of Elwood must be permitted.

  1. Community Development Building Information Request

    If you are looking for information on land, an existing building, or are considering a new building, please fill out this form and we... More…

  2. Land Use Application

    This application can be used to request the following: annexation, annexation agreement, concept plan, preliminary plat, final plat,... More…

Parks & Community Activities

  1. Pavilion Rental Request Form

    Submission of this Facility Rental Request Form does not, in any way, secure the reservation of the date requested. All fees and... More…

  1. Village of Elwood Activity Waiver - Children's Garden Visit

    If you are attending a field-trip to the Elwood Children's Garden, please fill out and print this form. Every attendee must sign the... More…

Public Works

  1. Compliments & Complaints

    Please let us know how we are doing, or how can we help you!

Utility Department - Water, Sewer, Garbage

  1. New Utility Account Application

    Set-up a new utility account to request a start to water, sewer and garbage service. Opening a Utility account requires a deposit in... More…

  2. Utility Account Temporary Service Disconnection Form

    Request for temporary service disconnection of your utility account.

  1. Utility Account Permanent Termination Form

    Request termination of your current utility account indefinitely.