The permit process consists of the following steps:
- When submitting an application you must submit scope of work, materials that are being used and a Plat of Survey along with the Application to the Building Department at the Village Hall.
- Review process usually is a 7 to 10 day process.
- All Contractors must be registered with the Village of Elwood prior to a permit being approved.
- Receive permit: Fee due prior to issuance and prior to any work being started
- Inspection visits (if applicable)