Vacation Security Check


Vacation-Security Check Requests

Elwood residents may have their residences checked while they are away on vacation.  Simply fill out the Request for Additional Patrol form and drop it off at the Records Window, download the request form here.  Make sure to include a contact number and your driver’s license number.  Elwood Police will check your residence daily if possible.  When you return, call the non-emergency number (815-423-5411) and let us know that you’re back.  You’ll need to provide your driver’s license number to the dispatcher for verification.